Building of the town savings bank in Jilemnice

Architect Jan Vejrych from Horní Branná built a majestic building with an atypical tower of eight sides in 1910 – 1911.

Directly from the town square there is an entrance to the Inquiry centre, from Kavánova Street there is the main entrance to the Savings bank, where in the entry hall there are exhibition boxes with occasional exhibitions of photos or works of fine arts. On the first floor the hall of counters we can admire ceiling and wall frescos by painter Mikoláš Aleš, which are prettily lighted through the frame of glass.

Jilemnice

Masarykovo nám., Jilemnice, 514 01