Church of St. George, Karlovice

Church of st. George was founded in the 14th century in the original village Přáslavice, which is a former part of Karlovice.

In 1850 a stone tower of the church was built. In 1871, the broken temple vault was supported by a flat wooden ceiling. In the tower are bells with dates 1707 and on them reliefs of st. George and Virgin Mary and the coat of arms of the Lords of Smiřice and Wallenstein. In 1999 the church underwent reconstruction and the whole building was illuminated by outdoor reflectors.

Karlovice

Karlovice, 511 01