Church of St. Procopius, Hodkovice nad Mohelkou

The first written mention of the church in Hodkovice dates back to 1352.

The original wooden church was replaced in 1721 by the baroque single-nave church. Prokop with a prismatic tower. The interior consists of neo-renaissance facilities.
Baroque sculptures of st. Peter and St. Paul decorating the staircase of the church dates from 1754. Inside are placed altars carver Buška from Husa near Sychrov, very rare are the doors of the sacristy, coming from the castle Bezděz. Also noteworthy is the picture of the Hodkovice fire of 8 April 1806 by folk painter Havel of Kohoutovice.
The path from the church to the hill is lined with chapels of the Stations of the Cross. It ends with a neo-Gothic chapel.

Hodkovice nad Mohelkou

Kostelní vrch, Hodkovice nad Mohelkou, 463 42