Church of St. Francis of Assissi, Turnov

The Church of St. Francis is situated in the upper part of Český ráj Square.

It was built in the mid-17th century by Maximilian of Wallenstein. It was destroyed in a fire twice, in 1707 and 1803. It acquired its contemporary appearance during the last reconstruction from 1803 to 1822. The face of the church is decorated by a portal bearing a stone coat of arms of the Wallensteins underneath a niche with a statue of St. Francis of Assissi.

Location: nam. Českého ráje, Turnov


náměstí Českého ráje, Turnov, 511 01