Former Parish in Jablonec nad Nisou

The building of the former Parish was built at the beginning of the 18th century.

The neo-Renaissance facade comes from the end of the 19th century. A sculptural group of the Gardens of Gethsemane was brought to the Parish in 1829. Outside the church there is a sculpture of the Virgin Mary.

Location: Kostelní Street
mailJablonec nad Nisou

Kostelní ulice 6 / 1, Jablonec nad Nisou, 466 01

Phone:+420 483 356 201
GSM:+420 774 667 677
E-mail:info@jablonec.com
Web:www.jablonec.com