The rock castle named Stohánek was built on a steep sandstone mound near the village of Svébořice, not far from Hamr na Jezeře.

It was first mentioned in historic sources in 1431 but its history was not very long: the last mention comes from the year 1453 and shortly afterwards the castle probably ceased to exist. In 1760 a hermitage was established on the remnants.

Hamr na Jezere

Hamr na Jezeře, 471 28

Related Record

Mimoň - Křižany