The museum farmhouse called Dlaskův statek is a typical example of traditional architecture in the region of the Jizera River.

The former village magistrate's office was built in 1716. The building was rebuilt several times. The farmhouse is a separate unit, surrounded by a wooden fence with two gates: the upper one consists of a brick block and a little wooden belfry, and the lower one is wooden. A part of the farmhouse is the sculpture of Virgin Mary (1784) and a two-storey timbered granary, moved from Malý Rohozec in the sixties.

Expositions: A sample of a rural house - Agricultural and craft tools and equipment - The history of mills and milling in the Jizera region

Locality: in the valley of the Jizera River, 2 km from the centre of Turnov, in the direction towards Železný Brod, 5 minutes from the railway station in Dolánky.